Friday 5 December 2008

Introduction To Group Blog

In our lecture this week, we have been divided up into 5 different group blogs, which will run “live”, with all of us posting regular content daily for five days starting from Monday.

I have joined the group working on a “comedy blog” entitled “And Now for Something Completely Different”, a reference to that famous line from Monty Python…which I’ve never watched. But despite my lack of Python knowledge, I feel I am more than capable of writing about comedy, considering it’s pretty much all I watch on the box, and the rest of my group, Amy, Jenny and Sonja, assure me that’s the case with them as well.

We will be talking about all kinds of different comedy through a mix of reviews, top 5 lists, profile pieces and lots of other good stuff too. Hopefully it all goes well!

No comments: