Monday 15 December 2008

Blog Feature Rationale

This week, my job is to write a series of five different posts on a specific, "featured" topic.

When it came to choosing a topic to write about, it really didn't take much time for me to decide. It was always going to be about film. I used to go to the cinema all the time, and now I work there, my DVD collection is large and varied and I have an A Level in Film Studies, so I think it's fair to say I am interested in the subject.
I also read film magazines all the time and I always click straight on the entertainment section of the BBC News website, so I feel like I have a knack for that kind of writing. I have always pictured myself becoming an entertainment journalist and I would ideally like to work on a film magazine, website or write in the film section of a newspaper after I have finished studying.

Over these five posts I will be writing reviews, exploring some of my personal favourite films and writing other random bits and bobs about all things movie related.

No comments: